The True Story of True Northwest
Once upon a time there was an environmental analytical chemistry laboratory called Libby Environmental, who wanted to grow and stretch and expand its list of analyses.
When Washington voters passed I-502, Libby Environmental decided that it was high time to join the Green Rush and provide the same caliber of service and data to producers and processors of medical and recreational marijuana.
Libby Environmental is accredited by Washington State Department of Ecology, and follows Washington State and Environmental Protection Agency methods.
True Northwest, Inc. is one of the first labs in the state to pass all the parameters for accreditation, and we’ve hit the ground running. Producers, processors, medical and recreational flowers and products are coming through our doors and receiving quality data packages and quick turn-around-time (TAT).
True Northwest, Inc. is all about good science. Our chemists have decades of experience doing analytical chemistry and are here to talk with you directly and answer your questions.
After Hours Drop-Off Instructions
*After hours drop-off is available Monday-Friday until 8:00pm. Please coordinate drop-offs outside of these hours prior to arrival. (360)352-8688
- Follow directions to 4139 Libby Road NE, Olympia, WA 98506
- Pull into property and park immediately to the left
- Follow the green sign to Drop-Off area (Blue Building)
- Ring the service bell to alert a staff member.
- Please note that all samples must be accompanied by a manifest and signed for by a True Northwest employee. The WSLCB requires that all samples be physically received to be in compliance with WSLCB rules.
4139 Libby Road Northeast
Olympia, Wa 98506
+1 360 352 8688
Hours Of Operation
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.